Tuesday, February 10, 2009

 
1st Term of 3rd year....DONE
Hello my comrades....As you see on top of this post...it´s DONE. It was a difficult term but with work and pride we did all the subjects. And the English was very hard...This term was different...different life, different...I'd better stay with my mouth shut:).
The term ran well, but at the end of it I had problems....so I have to get a big solution for them ASAP. Next week, on Tuesday I will be in hospital to do a surgery on my nose.
I would like to wish good holidays to all my comrades.

Aeronautic Greetings
Jorge Silva

Comments:
Silva,
I hope you are ok now and that your nose is 'in perfect shape'!
In this post you said that things were a bit complicated this semestre; I know they were, but I also know that you can overcome the difficulties if you want to.
See you on the 1st March ready to start a new term
Your teacher Luísa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?