Friday, October 12, 2007

 
Solo Flight

I’d like to share my happy day with you, Can I?
I’m very happy, because I did a solo flight. It was on 20th of September 2007, I did a solo flight for 25 minutes with 3 landings on runway 14. My instructor was Major General Queirós Reis. I left at 10 hours zulu and landed at 10:25 zulu.
When I arrived at the Hangar, my instructor gave me a “cachaço” and a kick on my “ass”. I loved this day, but I still have a long way to do to be a pilot.
I couldn’t take an English Language Course because, in September I went to the Academy to fly, so I didn’t have time, but in August I went to Algarve and I spoke with many Dutch people and I liked it very much. This year I will have a lot of work to do.

Comments:
Welcome aboard, Jorge!
I'm happy to know that you've successfully completed your first solo flight! Congrats!
But, as you know, you have to speak English if you want to become a real pilot. So, let's start our lessons and I'm sure you will go on doing all you can to improve your English. You know I'll always be there/here to help you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?