Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 
Hi, friends!
Who can guess this? Have a try! I'll be waiting for an answer.
Your teacher Luísa

Holding It Together

I hang out in a little hole in the wall.
I'm sharp but I'm also blunt.
And if you drive me home, I promise
I'll stay there as long as you want.

Although you can easily move me around,
It's my job to keep things in place.
Lots of stuff would fall down if I didn't exist,
but luckily, that's not the case.

There are plenty of things you can hang on me,
like pictures and clocks and your coat.
There are even more things your can build with me,
like a house or a chair a boat.

Sometimes I get a pounding headache
from you hammering away at me.
But I don't get mad. If I did, you would see -
I'd be fighting you tooth and me.

WHAT AM I?

Comments:
It is the nail.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?