Saturday, May 19, 2007

 
And now a new one! Who can guess it?

Fear of Frying

The story of my life is sad,
But I'll tell you, if you like.
I was born dirt poor in the richest soil
in a town called Spudsville Pike.

One day I got snatched away from my home
and then thrown in the back of a truck.
My eyes could see life on the road was not easy,
so I smiled and wished myself luck.

I knew that I'd be a success in the world,
no matter what trials lay ahead.
I was told that the world would butter me up
But boy, what a line I'd been fed!

I knew life had taken a turn for the worst
when I first saw those golden arches.
Now my hope for the future is fried just because I am
one of your favorite starches!

WHAT AM I?

Comments:
I think the answer for the guess is a Potato.
 
Wow! And you are right! Congratulations, Jorge!
 
heiii!I am late! congratulations jorgiiiiinho... :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?