Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
One of the most exciting experiences I've ever had was a few years ago, in the summer of 2000.
I went to France with my uncle and my cousin. My uncle lives in Brazil and that year he came to Portugal on holidays and decided to visit France. As I have relatives there he took me with him. It was a long week for me... My cousin was our guide and we went sightseeing. Unfortunately I hated the French food, especially the cheese. There are lots of kinds of cheese and some look bad, but my uncle made me eat them!!!
The worst day of that week was when I had to walk all the way from Arch of Triumph to the Louvre. at the end I was exhausted! So they took me back to the hotel and then they went to the night clubs. Fortunately I was tired; but if I hadn't been that tired, I would have gone with them.
Bruno Caetano

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?