Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 
My name is Catarina but usually everyone calls me Botica. This started at high school because I had three classmates called Catarina and then in the Portuguese Air Force Academy (where I’m studying now), because everyone is called by the last name. Despite that, I have a “family” in the academy and its name is “Mimosa”. That’s why I signed that way.
Now, I’m 18, and I’m the youngest woman in the academy. I spend the weekends in Entroncamento, my hometown, but I’ve already lived in Lisbon. I haven’t got any special hobbies, so I can’t tell you about them.
So, see you next post( “an exciting experience” ).

Comments:
I'm sorry, Catarina, but I can't call you Botica. Do you mind?
 
please don't cry
 
Tell us who you are, will you? Anonymous doesn't mean anything...
 
Hi Botica... I really loved to read about you... What do you like most to do iin your free time?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?