Saturday, April 21, 2007

 
Hi, people!
My name is Bruno Caetano. I'm 19 years old but on the last day of this month (April) I'll be 20. I'll be older!!! I was born in Guarda, more precisely in Ervedosa, a small village in the area. I spend lots of weekends in Lisbon because I have family here. When I go home I spend too much time travelling.
My hobbies are fishing and motocross. Before I entered the Academy I used to practise Karate but now it's impossible. Fishing is very good for relaxing: when I'm fishing I only think about fish!!! And motocross is beautiful. I have a motorbike, a KTM 450, and I love it.
See you later.

Comments:
Motorcross and fishing are your hobbies. How different they are! I'd say you are very patient and very energetic, too. Do you agree?
 
u are a reaaly ugly troll men...
 
Sorry by my mistake, I wanted to say only that you are really ugly... kisses
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?