Friday, April 20, 2007

 
Hi! My name is Jorge Liquito. I am 19 years old. I live in Barroselas, near Viana do Castelo.
I have always dreamed of being a cadet of the Portuguese Air Force. Now my dream is fulfilled. My specialty is aeronautical engineering, because I love everything with wings. In the future I'd like to work on the F-16 or the EH-101.
In my free time I read, run with my comrades, watch some documentaries about planes and do some sports. But my favourite hobby is BTT (motocross), because it's fantastic racing in the mountains.
Later I will say more about myself. Bye!

Comments:
Hi, Liquito! I'm glad you like sport. Unfortunately not many young people enjoy practising it nowadays. But ride carefully, ok?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?