Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 
Flying for the first time:
The first time that I flew was the last summer in the FLIGHT STAGE of the Portuguese Air Force Academy with Colonel Borrego.I was sitting in Flight Squadron 802 and I was very nervous because of I didn’t know my classification in the test and I didn´t have my name in the plan to fly. When I received my classification I stayed very proud because I had the best classification so I could fly.After this, Colonel Borrego came and asked me:
Colonel – Are you Silva?
Silva – Yes, sir.
Colonel – Do you want to fly?
Silva – Yes, sir.
Colonel – Well, put a big smile in your face because we are going to fly together.And I stayed very proud of flying with a fighter pilot but the most important with a wonderful person.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?